IT's only our minds that can close the plain; we close our eye's to!

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE? BECause i know who i be!!!!! I BE, OGkaKaOGkush

WHat'd up world!!!! have some new stuff too write too you all......I think i might have found my flow...... Its a mix between a cudi a kMk a mos def a lil fiasco and the heart of lil wayne, bob marly, Tupac, AND biggie smalls.... im blowing up like i thought i would!!!!!!!!! (BIG) Was it all a dream!!!!!! I just cant put the mic down...... and just cant keep my mouth shut........ I be spitin every 5 mins coming up with different shit as i flow.... I really feel as if, life is going to be amazing from now on and no friend! or family member will ever have to suffer............................ :) gOT TO TERMINATE THE HATE AND BRING HAPPINESS TO THE KIDS!!!!! cUDi....... I really for got to give a shout out to Common, bro ali, And a few of the Newer guys to the game: wale, wiz khalif,  not meaning that cudi isn't new but you know what i mean......... Thank you to all my fans to be and too every signal person in AZ and Canada.... i would say CO but for the four years i lived there never made one friend......... But ill throw a shout out to Japan and Austrialia, Europe...... never want to live ain Europe but i would love too fuck me a few bitches from over there..... But i want a ligit girl not no taken girl... not funny but funny................

No comments:

Post a Comment